My description

My description

jeudi 17 juillet 2014

Well You Can Have Any Pet !

When i was young, i always wanted a pet but of course my parents had to say no. Anyway, some of us have dogs, cats, guinea pigs or a dawn cute hamsters, but in Dubai, it's way different. They have cheetahs. Dont ask me why, i'm just like you ( f***** surprised ) but i have to admit that i've laughed so hard when i first saw the picture. 

2 big Cats and two men : I think he did well. Just one point, one is blocked in the middle of nowhere and the other is living in a fucking desert ! 
I didn't really understand the purpose of this ( and you're probably wondering the same thing: Right ? ), maybe he's just wanted to show how original Mister was, or he's a big of "Life Of Pi" and he's tried to make the remake, then he is worst than Harry Potter fans. 
We can't blame him of being rich, we all have the right to spend our money in whatever we want even if sometimes, we're surprised by the stupidity of their choices. I say stupid ? well, yeah, who would build a ski station in the middle of the desert, only rich arabs can do it. It's useless, if you want to ski, go to the fucking mountains: Stop throwing money. People are dying every day because of hunger.
I told you our society has been poisoned by greed and vanity.
I Dare you to tell me the opposite. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire